Monday 10 February 2014

Demystifying the L'Oreal Canada #MysteryBrand

What could the L'Oreal Canada #MysteryBrand be?


Late last week I found out that I had been selected for the L'Oreal Canada #MysteryBrand VoxBox from Influenster.  This box contained trial sized, unbranded bottles shampoo, conditioner, and split end serum. Selected Influensters were asked to try the #MysteryBrand from L'Oreal Canada and give our opinions of the product, as well as take a guess at what we think the #MysteryBrand is. 




First off, these products smell great.  The smell was very familiar to me but I couldn't put quite put my nose on it (hehe).  The shampoo lathered well and left my hair feeling clean.  The conditioner did a great job of making my hair feel moisturized, and it was very easy to get my fingers through my hair.  The serum was amazing, it left my normally dry hair feeling soft, shiny and silky.  My hair didn't feel greasy or weighed down like it does when I use other products for dry/damaged hair. 

When checking back to the insert card that came with the package, I noticed that it listed two familiar ingredients, Phyto-Keratin Complex and Cupuacu Butter,  and it all clicked!  I had won and received a bottle of the new Garnier Fructise Damage Eraser Split Ends Bandage Serum last week and it listed the same ingredients on the bottle.  I checked the smell on it, and it was an exact match.  

I think I solved the mystery!

I will soon be receiving a follow up Reveal VoxBox soon and I will find out if I am right.  Stay tuned for an update!




No comments:

Post a Comment