Wednesday 21 May 2014

I'm Impressed Yet Again! Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure #imPressManicure





I recently received another VoxBox from Influenster.  This box was specifically for the imPress Press-On Manicure from Broadway Nails.  As you may recall, I had received these in my #MapleVoxBox back in December 2013.  I did a review on them here.

This imPress Manicure Canada VoxBox contained two packages of the Press-On Manicure, complimentary for me to tryout.  The names of them are Holla! and Working Girl, as seen here:




One, which has a fancy fishnet stocking type design called "Holla!" that I am wearing here:




The other is named "Working Girl" and has a black background with a sparkly silver crackle top, seen below: 

Beautiful! This one I am saving to wear to an upcoming family function. 


I really love how these manicures are so easy to apply.  I have yet to have a problem finding a nail to match each of my fingers.  I have great looking nails in just a few minutes.  The only downfall is that I have really short nail-beds so the nails are pretty long on me, which I am not used to.  I'd love to see Broadway Nails come up with a set or two for those of us with this problem.  (Even the short length ones are a little too long for me)

Some tips/recommendations I have are:  

  • Pick your sizes and nails and lay them out before applying. You want to make sure you have the best fitting nails ready.
  • Save your thumbs for last, especially if you aren't used to wearing longer nails.  It makes it so much easier to apply with them off.
  • Look at the remaining nails to see if you can come up with another set to wear.  I kept the leftover nails and will be able to get 2 uses out of the package.
  • If you are concerned about potentially "breaking" a nail while out, take carry the package with you so you can easily swap out a nail for the next closest size. 

I highly recommend the Broadway imPress Press-On Manicures. Give them a try.  They are available in many different patterns and colours. They can be found at many retailers, such as Walmart.

What are your thoughts? Have you used artificial nails before? Would you? Have you tried any of the Broadway imPress Press-On Manicures or other Broadway products?  Lemme know!





No comments:

Post a Comment